FUX News Kicks Off The 'War On Easter'
Harry Hope
2006-03-25 14:36:07 UTC
http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002601.htm

3/24/2006

VIDEO - Fox Kicks Off 'War On Easter'
http://bradblog.com/video/flvplayer/FlvPlayer.html?file=http://www.ameratsu.com/media/vid/fox/fox_ff_war_on_easter_060324a_320x240.flv&width=320&height=240&OrigWidth=320&OrigHeight=240

by David Edwards of Veredictum.com

We haven't forgotten Fox News' phony 'War on Christmas' where Bill
O'Reilly, John Gibson and other Fox personalities attacked anyone or
anything that used blasphemous words like "holiday".
http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002128.htm

Fox is again "fighting for the rights the Christian Majority" with
another faux menace: The War on Easter.

Undoubtedly, the "Spring Bunny" will cause the downfall of The
Republic.

Pathetic. What buffoons.

Harry
Jim E
2006-03-25 15:04:39 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002601.htm
3/24/2006
VIDEO - Fox Kicks Off 'War On Easter'
http://bradblog.com/video/flvplayer/FlvPlayer.html?file=http://www.ameratsu.com/media/vid/fox/fox_ff_war_on_easter_060324a_320x240.flv&width=320&height=240&OrigWidth=320&OrigHeight=240
by David Edwards of Veredictum.com
We haven't forgotten Fox News' phony 'War on Christmas' where Bill
O'Reilly, John Gibson and other Fox personalities attacked anyone or
anything that used blasphemous words like "holiday".
http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002128.htm
Fox is again "fighting for the rights the Christian Majority" with
another faux menace: The War on Easter.
Undoubtedly, the "Spring Bunny" will cause the downfall of The
Republic.
If the loons of the left persist in advertising their stupidity by attacking
non religious symbols of seasonal holidays, we would be foolish not to point
out this narrow minded desire to control everything that the left
perpetually displays.
Thanks for the ammo you loons.

Jim E
tenjets
2006-03-25 15:22:22 UTC
Post by Jim E
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
Don't you mean "attacking religious symbols...."? And by "this narrow minded
desire" do you mean Fox wants tp "control...."?
Jim E
2006-03-25 15:31:51 UTC
Post by tenjets
Post by Jim E
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
The easter bunny as a religious symbol?
Please clarify that for me?
As an atheist I see no problem with bunnies.

Jim E

Jim E
Proteus
2006-03-25 15:38:21 UTC
Jim E ***@sea.edu wrote:
Why does the Left hate God and our traditional Christian values.

Soon the leftist elite who control America will be pushing for a ban on Lent
and Ash Wednesday.

I say that it's time that we of the Conservative Moral Majority rise up and
overthow the our leftist elitist opressors.

Bill O'Reilly knows what he's talking about. Rush says so.

Cognitus
2006-03-25 16:46:25 UTC
Post by Proteus
Why does the Left hate God and our traditional Christian values.
Soon the leftist elite who control America will be pushing for a ban on Lent
and Ash Wednesday.
I say that it's time that we of the Conservative Moral Majority rise up and
overthow the our leftist elitist opressors.
Oppressors my AXX.

You guys who believe the myth of the Bible are free to do antyhing
you want to do.
Why not have a mass public circumcision on Easter for those
who did not have it done 8? days after birth as commanded in the
holy bible.
We don't give a damn.

BUT don't try to shove YOUR beliefs down OUR throats.

I do not know how the bunny got associated with Easter. I dare you
to prove that it was started by "leftists". I'm 80 years old and I
know
when I can first remember bunnies were associatred with Easter.
Hmmm. Must have been a hangover from the 1920s when thos
nasty Republicans controlled our government???

This another bunch of BS pulled by Fux in an effort to make
Xiant feel they are deprived. I can just see the folks at Fux
weeping over the demise of the poor little bunny.

Krist, what a sin; and only a couple of days ago I ordered
chocolate bunnies from a famous candy maker to be
delivered to my grandkids for Easter. Forgive me my sins,
oh lord, oh Fux.
Alohacyberian
2006-03-25 21:58:34 UTC
Post by Cognitus
Post by Proteus
Why does the Left hate God and our traditional Christian values.
Soon the leftist elite who control America will be pushing for a ban on Lent
and Ash Wednesday.
I say that it's time that we of the Conservative Moral Majority rise up and
overthow the our leftist elitist opressors.
Oppressors my AXX.
You guys who believe the myth of the Bible are free to do antyhing
you want to do.
Why not have a mass public circumcision on Easter for those
who did not have it done 8? days after birth as commanded in the
holy bible.
We don't give a damn.
<screaming and screeching snipped by a friendly mohel>
Yeah, right, you don't give a damn. That's why you're hootin' and hollerin'
like a stuck pig! Or would it be more accurate to say a typical
malcontented, crybaby bedwetter Leftwing Liberal? What a hoot! KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI or
Visit Hawaii, Israel and more: http://keith.martin.home.att.net/
c-bee1
Actually, you snipped the part he gave a damn about, like a coward would.
Alohacyberian
2006-03-27 04:43:57 UTC
Post by Alohacyberian
Post by Alohacyberian
like a stuck pig! Or would it be more accurate to say a typical
malcontented, crybaby bedwetter Leftwing Liberal? What a hoot! KM
Actually, you snipped the part he gave a damn about, like a coward would.
Yeah, I agree with you, he's a coward and gives a lotta damns about all
manner of doomsday prophesies, but, still what thinking person would care
about his screed? ;-)_ KM
ouroboros rex
lol Playing dumb, the #1 hobby of republicans everywhere!
sleeper
2006-03-25 17:46:09 UTC
Post by Proteus
I say that it's time that we of the Conservative Moral Majority rise
up and overthow the our leftist elitist opressors.
let's see... where'd i put that bumper sticker from the '80's...?

oh, here it is:

"the moral majority is neither."
--
http://www.kexp.org

listener-powered and commercial-free.
Kevin Cunningham
2006-03-25 19:56:15 UTC
Post by Proteus
Why does the Left hate God and our traditional Christian values.
Soon the leftist elite who control America will be pushing for a ban on Lent
and Ash Wednesday.
When did a leftist ever say he/she hated God and "traditional christian"
values? Come on now and tell us. And what is a "traditional" christian
value? Something that sounds christian but isn't? A fake value? I'm a
christian and my religous heritage goes back to the birth of Christ. Now
thats tradition. Oh, of course I'm a liberal, how can a christian be
anything else? How can a christian be anti-mexican? How can a christian
not stand with the Catholics when they refuse to turn Mexicans away. How
can a christian not help the poor, the weak. Have you ever read the sermon
on the mount? Do, you might like that Christ person.
Boy Toy
2006-03-26 22:04:14 UTC
Post by Proteus
Why does the Left hate God and our traditional Christian values.
Soon the leftist elite who control America will be pushing for a ban on Lent
and Ash Wednesday.
I say that it's time that we of the Conservative Moral Majority rise up and
overthow the our leftist elitist opressors.
Bill O'Reilly knows what he's talking about. Rush says so.
What's funny about this is that the Easter bunny has to be about THE
most pagan symbol one could find. Never mind Easter eggs!
tenjets
2006-03-25 15:55:28 UTC
Post by Jim E
Post by tenjets
Post by Jim E
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
Who's attacking what? Jim E, you wrote a very garbled sentence. Why do you
want Fox news to control everything the "left perpetually displays?"
Post by Jim E
Jim E
Jim E
Kevin Cunningham
2006-03-25 19:49:26 UTC
Post by Jim E
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
So freedom of speach means that you have the freedom to attack my speach,
physically, but you far right wingers are cowards. In my religous view
having we don't need other symbols other than the cross. But if you want to
have Easter bunnies, knock yourselves out.

You on the far right always state your love of freedom except freedom
doesn't contain freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of religion
or privacy. Other than that, yeah, you guys love freedom.
Jim E
2006-03-25 22:02:02 UTC
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by Jim E
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
Where in my post did I say that?
All I said was that knee jerk objection to anything even remotely religious
comes across to John Q as looking petty and spiteful.
And the more petty and foolish the left looks the better, thank you very
much.
Raoul Duke
2006-03-31 06:06:41 UTC
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by Jim E
Post by Harry Hope
[...]
They are not only cowards, but they are largely a bunch of pedophiles.
---

Raoul Duke

Fredric L. Rice
2006-03-26 03:57:35 UTC
Post by Jim E
If the loons of the left persist in advertising their stupidity by attacking
non religious symbols of seasonal holidays
You have no idea whaty the origins of Easter are, ya fucking Christian
rightard moron. You probably look at the reproduction symbology and
even the name "Easter" and drool out your stupidity, utterly incapable
of explaining how the Pagan celebration some how has something to do
with Christian gods.

Ya god damned fucking ignorant savage.

---
"Stone and Parker said there would be retribution." - AP NewsWire
Amy Likes Pot!
Aaahh, I just LOVE the holidays!
ggg
Harry
Tazmanian Devil
It's just another battle in Faux's War on Journalism.
The PretZel
2006-03-25 22:18:03 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
David Edwards of Veredictum.com
We haven't forgotten Fox News' phony 'War on Christmas' where Bill
O'Reilly, John Gibson and other Fox personalities attacked anyone or
anything that used blasphemous words like "holiday".
http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002128.htm
Fox is again "fighting for the rights the Christian Majority" with
another faux menace: The War on Easter.
Undoubtedly, the "Spring Bunny" will cause the downfall of The
Republic.
Pathetic. What buffoons.
Harry
Maybe DICK could shoot the Easter bunny in the face, neck and shoulder area.
--
"I gotta get out of this place, it's all liberals here."

-Timothy McVeigh
Rich Travsky
2006-03-25 22:39:16 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
David Edwards of Veredictum.com
We haven't forgotten Fox News' phony 'War on Christmas' where Bill
O'Reilly, John Gibson and other Fox personalities attacked anyone or
anything that used blasphemous words like "holiday".
http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002128.htm
Fox is again "fighting for the rights the Christian Majority" with
another faux menace: The War on Easter.
Undoubtedly, the "Spring Bunny" will cause the downfall of The
Republic.
Pathetic. What buffoons.
Harry
Maybe DICK could shoot the Easter bunny in the face, neck and shoulder area.
LOL - but then it would be the Easter Quail!

RT
Political Pagan
2006-03-25 23:55:38 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
Fox is again "fighting for the rights the Christian Majority" with
another faux menace: The War on Easter.
I bet Fox would have nightmares if they knew Easter was stolen from the
Celtic holiday of Ostara.
--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
public." - Theodore Roosevelt
Fredric L. Rice
2006-03-26 03:55:56 UTC
Post by Harry Hope
http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002601.htm
3/24/2006
VIDEO - Fox Kicks Off 'War On Easter'
http://bradblog.com/video/flvplayer/FlvPlayer.html?file=http://www.ameratsu.com/media/vid/fox/fox_ff_war_on_easter_060324a_320x240.flv&width=320&height=240&OrigWidth=320&OrigHeight=240
Pathetic. What buffoons.
Ignorant god-damned savages, actually.

---
"Stone and Parker said there would be retribution." - AP NewsWire