Bidenomics: Fast Food Costs Soar -- McChicken up 199%, Frosty up 111%, Taco Bell Burrito up 132%
Add Reply
Ubiquitous
2024-05-23 01:05:01 UTC
Fast food is no longer healthy for your wallet. Common fast food favorites
increased in price under President Joe Biden’s so-called Bidenomics.

Fast food inflation has a disparate impact across racial and ethnic groups
due to different levels of fast food consumption. According to the Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 42.4 percent of non-Hispanic black
adults consume fast food, compared with 37.6 percent of non-Hispanic white
adults, 35.5 percent of Hispanic adults, and 30.6 percent of Asian adults.

The higher price tag of popular foods may be creating political problems for
Biden. Thirty percent of black men and 11 percent of black women intend to
vote for former President Donald Trump, a Wall Street Journal poll found, a
dramatic increase from 2020.

Popeyes, Taco Bell, and Chipotle raised prices by at least 75 percent,
according to the Food Institute:

• Popeyes Regular Mashed Potatoes & Gravy (+134 percent)
• Taco Bell’s Beefy 5-Layer Burrito (+132 percent)
• Wendy’s Small Frosty (+111 percent)
• Taco Bell Chalupa Supreme (+110 percent)
• Burger King Small Icee (+101 percent)
• Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch (+100 percent)
• McDonalds McChicken (+199%)

Prices in nearly 500 California Chipotle restaurants spiked from six percent
to seven percent during just the first week of April, the Journal reported.

Chick-fil-A raised prices by 10.6 percent between mid-February and mid-April,
Gordon Haskett Research Advisors estimated, along with Starbucks by 7.8
percent and Shake Shack by 7.7 percent.

Fast food price increases since Joe Biden came into office. It isn’t
your imagination, fast food is insanely more expensive than it used
to be. This is Bidenomics. pic.twitter.com/m2ZFDOAgX4

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) May 21, 2024

Biden blames inflation on Trump, falsely claiming twice in May that it was
nine percent when he took office.

“[N]o president’s had the run we’ve had in terms of creating jobs and
bringing down inflation,” Biden told CNN’s Erin Burnett. “It was nine percent
when I came into office, nine percent.”

“There’s corporate greed going on out there, and it’s got to be dealt with,”
Biden blamed small and large businesses.

“Corporate price gouging” is the Biden administration’s latest narrative to
displace the responsibility of soaring costs.

“Biden’s top economic priorities are fighting inflation and lowering costs
for the American people,” White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates
recently claimed. “Standing up to corporate price gouging is at the core of
that fight.”
A majority of voters (51 percent) believe their financial position is worse
off under Biden’s economic policies, a Financial Times/Michigan Ross poll
recently showed. The poll also found damaging results for Biden’s reelection
chances:

• Only 28 percent of voters said Biden’s economy helped their financial
situation
• Seventy-one percent said economic conditions are negative
• Eighty percent said soaring prices are one of their biggest challenges

The poll results, which come less than six months before November’s
presidential election, suggest voters are still blaming Biden for high
consumer prices such as those for petrol and food,” the Times analyzed.

BIDENOMICS: Restaurants are struggling to attract customers as eating
out remains "more expensive than ever" in the Biden economy.

"These are not the times where people feel like they can splurge."
pic.twitter.com/Uq8EaQD13X

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) May 21, 2024

Let's go Brandon!
John Doe
2024-05-28 20:02:02 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
For people who care:

1. Inflation is a worldwide issue, not just a USA issue, thanks to all
the ripples from a worldwide pandemic

2. Numerous news articles have focused on the fact that a significant
amount of "inflation" is the result of deliberate price gouging from
companies who either want to make the current administration look bad or
take advantage of public confusion about inflation. One example:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/11/companies-inflation-price-gouging
KWills
2024-05-29 07:46:49 UTC
On Tue, 28 May 2024 14:02:02 -0600, John Doe <***@private.corp>
wrote:

[...]
Post by John Doe
1. Inflation is a worldwide issue, not just a USA issue, thanks to all
the ripples from a worldwide pandemic
In part, yes The devaluation of the US dollar due to the stimulus
check have a lot to do with the issues in the US.
Post by John Doe
2. Numerous news articles have focused on the fact that a significant
amount of "inflation" is the result of deliberate price gouging from
companies who either want to make the current administration look bad or
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/11/companies-inflation-price-gouging
Corporate greed cannot be dismissed. It does play a part. But
it's only one part.
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
NoBody
2024-05-29 10:49:32 UTC
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by John Doe
1. Inflation is a worldwide issue, not just a USA issue, thanks to all
the ripples from a worldwide pandemic
In part, yes The devaluation of the US dollar due to the stimulus
check have a lot to do with the issues in the US.
The Biden administration reacted like many other countries leaders and
gave away money produced from nothing. The result: massive inflation.
Post by KWills
Post by John Doe
2. Numerous news articles have focused on the fact that a significant
amount of "inflation" is the result of deliberate price gouging from
companies who either want to make the current administration look bad or
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/11/companies-inflation-price-gouging
Corporate greed cannot be dismissed. It does play a part. But
it's only one part.
People stopping buying their products will fix that eventually. The
inflation produced by our Dear Leader will never go away.
KWills
2024-05-30 07:57:17 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by John Doe
1. Inflation is a worldwide issue, not just a USA issue, thanks to all
the ripples from a worldwide pandemic
In part, yes The devaluation of the US dollar due to the stimulus
check have a lot to do with the issues in the US.
The Biden administration reacted like many other countries leaders and
gave away money produced from nothing. The result: massive inflation.
I'm fairly certain Biden was not President when the stimulus
checks were authorized and distributed. He just got to inherit the
inflation that came about, in part, to them.
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
Post by John Doe
2. Numerous news articles have focused on the fact that a significant
amount of "inflation" is the result of deliberate price gouging from
companies who either want to make the current administration look bad or
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/11/companies-inflation-price-gouging
Corporate greed cannot be dismissed. It does play a part. But
it's only one part.
People stopping buying their products will fix that eventually. The
inflation produced by our Dear Leader will never go away.
To call Trump "Dear Leader" seems a bit much to me.
--
Music soothes the savage beast...
Unless it's polka.
Frank
2024-05-30 09:06:03 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
Post by John Doe
2. Numerous news articles have focused on the fact that a significant
amount of "inflation" is the result of deliberate price gouging from
companies who either want to make the current administration look bad or
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/11/companies-inflation-price-gouging
Corporate greed cannot be dismissed. It does play a part. But
it's only one part.
People stopping buying their products will fix that eventually. The
inflation produced by our Dear Leader will never go away.
To call Trump "Dear Leader" seems a bit much to me.
In fact, Trump made it a point to have his name as
the signature on the stimulus checks -- a bit of shameless
PR that didn't end up helping him any.
-Frank 🌭
KWills
2024-05-31 07:33:33 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
Post by John Doe
2. Numerous news articles have focused on the fact that a significant
amount of "inflation" is the result of deliberate price gouging from
companies who either want to make the current administration look bad or
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/11/companies-inflation-price-gouging
Corporate greed cannot be dismissed. It does play a part. But
it's only one part.
People stopping buying their products will fix that eventually. The
inflation produced by our Dear Leader will never go away.
To call Trump "Dear Leader" seems a bit much to me.
In fact, Trump made it a point to have his name as
the signature on the stimulus checks -- a bit of shameless
PR that didn't end up helping him any.
True.
I have to wonder if his goal wasn't to have people think of how
he "helped" when election day came. There is no way for me to know. I
don't expect anyone ever will. Except Trump.
--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.
NoBody
2024-05-30 11:10:53 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by John Doe
1. Inflation is a worldwide issue, not just a USA issue, thanks to all
the ripples from a worldwide pandemic
In part, yes The devaluation of the US dollar due to the stimulus
check have a lot to do with the issues in the US.
The Biden administration reacted like many other countries leaders and
gave away money produced from nothing. The result: massive inflation.
I'm fairly certain Biden was not President when the stimulus
checks were authorized and distributed. He just got to inherit the
inflation that came about, in part, to them.
Incorrect. Biden was President during the American rescue plan and
the Inflation Production Act.

https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/coronavirus/assistance-for-american-families-and-workers/economic-impact-payments

Yep Trump did the initial ones but Biden doubled and tripled down.
Post by KWills
Yawn.
Mike Colangelo
2024-05-30 14:36:35 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by John Doe
1. Inflation is a worldwide issue, not just a USA issue, thanks to all
the ripples from a worldwide pandemic
In part, yes The devaluation of the US dollar due to the stimulus
check have a lot to do with the issues in the US.
The Biden administration reacted like many other countries leaders and
gave away money produced from nothing. The result: massive inflation.
I'm fairly certain Biden was not President when the stimulus
checks were authorized and distributed. He just got to inherit the
inflation that came about, in part, to them.
Incorrect.
No, correct:

"Trump backs down, signs stimulus package"
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/27/congress-stimulus-deal-450380
Governor Swill
2024-05-31 01:47:19 UTC
Post by NoBody
Incorrect. Biden was President during the American rescue plan and
the Inflation Production Act.
https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/coronavirus/assistance-for-american-families-and-workers/economic-impact-payments
Yep Trump did the initial ones but Biden doubled and tripled down.
Will you ever stop lying?

Trump passed two COVID stimulus acts totaling 4.5T, Biden passed one that cost 1.9T.

Trump and his Congress was responsible for over two thirds of COVID stimulus spending.
<https://www.investopedia.com/coronavirus-aid-relief-and-economic-security-cares-act-4800707>

Scroll down to "Comparison to the Consolidated Appropriations Act and the American Rescue
Plan"

Swill
--
Trump cites FBI stats to prove crime going down, 2019

<https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/crime-down-does-president-trump-deserve-credit>

Trump dismisses FBI stats that prove crime is going down, 2024

<https://people.com/fact-check-trump-false-claims-crime-rates-8624660>

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Governor Swill
2024-05-31 01:44:50 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by John Doe
1. Inflation is a worldwide issue, not just a USA issue, thanks to all
the ripples from a worldwide pandemic
In part, yes The devaluation of the US dollar due to the stimulus
check have a lot to do with the issues in the US.
The Biden administration reacted like many other countries leaders and
gave away money produced from nothing. The result: massive inflation.
I'm fairly certain Biden was not President when the stimulus
checks were authorized and distributed. He just got to inherit the
inflation that came about, in part, to them.
There were three COVID stimulus acts: March 2020, December 2020 and March 2021. Trump and
his Congress enacted $4.5T in COVID spending, Biden and his Congress enacted another
$1.9T.

Thus Biden can be held responsible for 30% of Covid caused inflation, the other 70% can be
blamed on Trump.

Scroll down past the graphs to "Comparison to the Consolidated Appropriations Act and the
American Rescue Plan"
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
Post by John Doe
2. Numerous news articles have focused on the fact that a significant
amount of "inflation" is the result of deliberate price gouging from
companies who either want to make the current administration look bad or
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/11/companies-inflation-price-gouging
Corporate greed cannot be dismissed. It does play a part. But
it's only one part.
People stopping buying their products will fix that eventually.
I've noticed several instances of good skyrocketing suddenly in price only to see them
float back down later.
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
The inflation produced by our Dear Leader will never go away.
To call Trump "Dear Leader" seems a bit much to me.
Yet he seems to be just that to many.

Swill

KWills
2024-05-31 07:36:32 UTC
On Thu, 30 May 2024 21:44:50 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by John Doe
[...]
You are correct. I didn't pay a lot of attention, since my family
didn't qualify for the checks.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
Post by John Doe
2. Numerous news articles have focused on the fact that a significant
amount of "inflation" is the result of deliberate price gouging from
companies who either want to make the current administration look bad or
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/11/companies-inflation-price-gouging
Corporate greed cannot be dismissed. It does play a part. But
it's only one part.
People stopping buying their products will fix that eventually.
I've noticed several instances of good skyrocketing suddenly in price only to see them
float back down later.
This may yet happen.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
The inflation produced by our Dear Leader will never go away.
To call Trump "Dear Leader" seems a bit much to me.
Yet he seems to be just that to many.
Too many.
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
Governor Swill

KWills
2024-06-02 11:10:17 UTC
On Sat, 01 Jun 2024 18:29:46 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
<groan>
Thank you. You've been a wonderful audience. Enjoy the buffet, and
don't forget to tip your servers. :)
--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM
Network TV Channel
Jerry Sauk
2024-06-03 09:55:54 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by John Doe
1. Inflation is a worldwide issue, not just a USA issue, thanks to all
the ripples from a worldwide pandemic
In part, yes The devaluation of the US dollar due to the stimulus
check have a lot to do with the issues in the US.
The Biden administration reacted like many other countries leaders and
gave away money produced from nothing. The result: massive inflation.
I'm fairly certain Biden was not President when the stimulus
checks were authorized and distributed. He just got to inherit the
inflation that came about, in part, to them.
There were three COVID stimulus acts: March 2020, December 2020 and March 2021. Trump and
his Congress enacted $4.5T in COVID spending, Biden and his Congress enacted another
$1.9T.
Thus Biden can be held responsible for 30% of Covid caused inflation, the other 70% can be
blamed on Trump./help-cities.html>
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
Governor Swill
2024-06-03 13:56:40 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
There were three COVID stimulus acts: March 2020, December 2020 and March
2021. Trump and
his Congress enacted $4.5T in COVID spending, Biden and his Congress enacted another
$1.9T.
Thus Biden can be held responsible for 30% of Covid caused inflation, the
other 70% can be
blamed on Trump./help-cities.html>
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.

Swill
--
#nevertrump

"Your reputation will be damaged as everybody's reputation is damaged who gets involved
with Donald Trump. He's damaged goods, There's no good dealing with him
because you will end up on the bottom of a pyre." - Steve Cohen to John Durham

Durham, Meadows, Cohen, Ellis, Eastman, Bobb, Giuliani, Lindell, Nauta

Let's not add America to this list.

#nevertrump
KWills
2024-06-04 08:29:22 UTC
On Mon, 03 Jun 2024 09:56:40 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
There were three COVID stimulus acts: March 2020, December 2020 and March
2021. Trump and
his Congress enacted $4.5T in COVID spending, Biden and his Congress enacted another
$1.9T.
Thus Biden can be held responsible for 30% of Covid caused inflation, the
other 70% can be
blamed on Trump./help-cities.html>
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
He knows.
--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
late. :)
Jerry Sauk
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
KlausSchadenfreude
2024-07-22 19:36:43 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jul 2024 14:01:57 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
No, Eanger Irving Couse was an American artist and a founding member
and first president of the Taos Society of Artists. Born and reared in
Saginaw, Michigan, he went to New York City and Paris to study art. He
had nothing to do with inflation. The only artist in the Biden family
is Hunter.
John Doe
2024-07-22 21:27:58 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
Resorting to "debate" techniques like that isn't too convincing. And
people interested in being informed know that inflation has been halted.
K Wills
2024-07-23 08:04:26 UTC
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
Resorting to "debate" techniques like that isn't too convincing. And
people interested in being informed know that inflation has been halted.
You will find Jerry NEEDS to lie. His mind is so screwed up, he
can't be honest unless he makes a mistake.
He also NEEDS to have his lying exposed. This is shown by his
offering lies that are far too easy to prove lies.
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Jerry Sauk
2024-07-26 18:40:18 UTC
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
Resorting to "debate" techniques like that isn't too convincing. And
people interested in being informed know that inflation has been halted.
NO, it hasn't been "halted". Halted would be ZERO PERCENT. Inflation
never came anywhere near that.
John Doe
2024-07-26 21:06:37 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
Resorting to "debate" techniques like that isn't too convincing. And
people interested in being informed know that inflation has been halted.
NO, it hasn't been "halted". Halted would be ZERO PERCENT. Inflation
never came anywhere near that.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/11/economy/us-cpi-consumer-inflation-june/index.html
says Prices fell in June for the first time since the start of the pandemic

Prices falling is not inflation.
Governor Swill
2024-07-27 21:12:50 UTC
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they
needed the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
You use a Dvorak keyboard layout, don't you?
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Resorting to "debate" techniques like that isn't too convincing. And
people interested in being informed know that inflation has been halted.
NO, it hasn't been "halted". Halted would be ZERO PERCENT. Inflation
never came anywhere near that.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/11/economy/us-cpi-consumer-inflation-june/index.html
says Prices fell in June for the first time since the start of the pandemic
Prices falling is not inflation.
They had three things to campaign on.

Inflation.
Sleepy Joe.
The border.

Inflation is whipped without creating a recession.

Biden isn't running and Kamala is young and vital.

Border crossing is down and a couple more public rejections of border solutions by the GOP
will convince the voters that they have no intention of fixing the border problem.

What are they going to campaign on? Abortion? National Security?

#nevertrump

Hot Dogs In Unusual Places
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1MkEQtBThSw
Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-07-27 21:18:05 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
What are they going to campaign on?
Governor Swill /Rudy Canoza/Lou Bricano/J Carlson/Michael A Terrell and
a dozen other socks wrote:

Multiple death threats against Trump:

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Subject: Re: Triumphant Trump Photo After Assassination Attempt
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

Cheer up, maybe someone else will try.

Swill

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.nationalism.white,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: AP Lies by Ommission About Identity of Invaders Charged with
Rape, Murder of 12-Year-Old
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 12:35:52 -0700
alt.politics.nationalism.white:10913 talk.politics.misc:1295918
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:3024985
Post by Governor Swill
No. I am a patriotic American who wants the country and its people to
thrive. Getting rid of Trump permanently
Post by Governor Swill
is an important step to getting there.

That constitutes a DEATH THREAT against a former President, Rudey:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871
18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the
Presidency
U.S. Code
Notes
prev | next
(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail
or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any
letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any
threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon
the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice
President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office
of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or
knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the
President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the
order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years,
or both.
(b)The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in
this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful
candidates for the offices of President and Vice President,
respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections
held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in
accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The
phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of
President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the
order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3,
United States Code, sections 19 and 20.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; June 1, 1955, ch. 115, § 1, 69
Stat. 80; Pub. L. 87–829, § 1, Oct. 15, 1962, 76 Stat. 956; Pub. L.
97–297, § 2, Oct. 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 1318; Pub. L. 103–322, title
XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

9-65.200 - Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency; Threats Against Former Presidents; and Certain Other Secret
Service Protectees
The Counterterrorism Section of the National Security Division has
supervisory authority over 18 U.S.C. §§ 871 and 879 cases. As great
caution must be taken in matters relating to the security of the persons
protected by 18 U.S.C. § 871, United States Attorneys are encouraged to
consult with the Counterterrorism Section (CTS) of the National Security
Division when they have doubts on the prosecutive merit of a case. For
the same reason, dismissal of complaints under 18 U.S.C. § 871, when the
defendant is in custody under the Mental Incompetency Statutes (18
U.S.C. §§ 4244, 4246), requires approval from CTS. In other cases,
United States Attorneys must consult prior to dismissing a count
involving, or entering into any sentence commitment or other case
settlement involving a § 871 charge.

https://www.secretservice.gov/newsroom/releases/2024/01/phoenix-man-arrested-making-online-death-threats-against-president-and

PHOENIX –David Michael Hanson, 41, of Phoenix, was arrested on Wednesday
for making online threats against the President and Vice-President.
Hanson was charged by Federal criminal complaint on Tuesday with five
counts of Threats Against the President and Successors to the Presidency
and five counts of Interstate Communication of Threats.

The complaint alleges that in November and December of 2023, while
living in Arizona, Hanson used a social media platform to post threats
to murder the President and Vice President of the United States. On
November 19, 2023, Hanson posted online a series of threatening
statements including one that stated, “#joeAndKamala I’m asking you to
resign on Monday your alternative is death brutally murdered.” After the
U.S. Secret Service spoke to Hanson and warned him that it was a Federal
crime to post such threats, on December 23, 2023, Hanson posted another
series of similar threats aimed at the President and Vice-President.

Each count of Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of
up to $250,000, and up to three years of supervised release. Each count
of Interstate Communication of Threats carries a maximum sentence of
five years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000, and up to three years of
supervised release.

A complaint is simply a method by which a person is charged with
criminal activity and raises no inference of guilt. An individual is
presumed innocent until evidence is presented to a jury that establishes
guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The United States Secret Service is conducting the investigation in this
case. The United States Attorney’s Office, District of Arizona, is
handling the prosecution.

Those can be reported here:

https://tips.fbi.gov/home

https://www.justice.gov/action-center/report-crime-or-submit-complaint

https://www.secretservice.gov/contact

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/reporting/california

Fellow citizens, won't you join in ending Rudey's terrorism here?

K Wills
2024-07-28 09:07:33 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jul 2024 17:12:50 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they
needed the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
You use a Dvorak keyboard layout, don't you?
At one time, I thought it was due to his profound learning
disability. But now I think it's an aspect of his NEED to lie. It's so
powerful, he can't be honest about spelling and grammar.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Resorting to "debate" techniques like that isn't too convincing. And
people interested in being informed know that inflation has been halted.
NO, it hasn't been "halted". Halted would be ZERO PERCENT. Inflation
never came anywhere near that.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/11/economy/us-cpi-consumer-inflation-june/index.html
says Prices fell in June for the first time since the start of the pandemic
Prices falling is not inflation.
They had three things to campaign on.
Inflation.
Sleepy Joe.
The border.
Inflation is whipped without creating a recession.
Jenny knows, but cannot be honest and admit it.
Post by Governor Swill
Biden isn't running and Kamala is young and vital.
Younger, at any rate. And she has the political history to be
able to be President.
I am honestly impressed that Trump did as well as he did. He had
no actual political experience. Yes, he screwed up a lot, but he did
better than I expected.
Post by Governor Swill
Border crossing is down and a couple more public rejections of border solutions by the GOP
will convince the voters that they have no intention of fixing the border problem.
It would prove difficult to whine about an issue if the issue has
been resolved.
Post by Governor Swill
What are they going to campaign on? Abortion? National Security?
Abortion is no longer a federal issue. It's up to each state. So
that isn't likely to be campaigned on. National Security is possible.
But, there's that whole border thing.
--
There are three kinds of mathematicians:
1) Those who can count
2) Those who can't.
Governor Swill
2024-07-28 14:18:49 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by John Doe
Post by Governor Swill
Biden isn't running and Kamala is young and vital.
Younger, at any rate. And she has the political history to be
able to be President.
I am honestly impressed that Trump did as well as he did. He had
no actual political experience. Yes, he screwed up a lot, but he did
better than I expected.
That was the bureaucracy in action and all the attendant advice culture in the cabinet,
the Joint Chiefs, law enforcement, etc.
Post by K Wills
Post by Governor Swill
Border crossing is down and a couple more public rejections of border solutions by the GOP
will convince the voters that they have no intention of fixing the border problem.
It would prove difficult to whine about an issue if the issue has
been resolved.
Exactly. Now they've overturned Roe v Wade they have a problem. Abortion single issue
voters don't need to vote on that issue now and women who've been voting Republican but
want choice are going to switch.

The GOP has lost almost every election since Dobbs. Vance is going to cost them a lot of
women votes.
Post by K Wills
Post by Governor Swill
What are they going to campaign on? Abortion? National Security?
Abortion is no longer a federal issue. It's up to each state. So
that isn't likely to be campaigned on.
Bet you a doughnut the Democrats will campaign on it. The Republicans are running away
from the hardliners.
Post by K Wills
National Security is possible.
Not with Trump kissing Putin's ass and falling in love with Kim. Trump and the GOP are
vulnerable there too.
Post by K Wills
But, there's that whole border thing.
Not if the Dems hammer home how many bills have gone to Congress on it that the Reps have
shut down. That's a powerful message and it's high time the Dems got it out there. "We've
been trying to sort out border security but the Republicans have blocked us at every turn.

#nevertrump
NP: Grieg - Morning from Peer Gynt
K Wills
2024-07-29 20:25:33 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jul 2024 10:18:49 -0400, Governor Swill
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
Post by Governor Swill
Biden isn't running and Kamala is young and vital.
Younger, at any rate. And she has the political history to be
able to be President.
I am honestly impressed that Trump did as well as he did. He had
no actual political experience. Yes, he screwed up a lot, but he did
better than I expected.
That was the bureaucracy in action and all the attendant advice culture in the cabinet,
the Joint Chiefs, law enforcement, etc.
True. No President operates in a vacuum.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
Post by Governor Swill
Border crossing is down and a couple more public rejections of border solutions by the GOP
will convince the voters that they have no intention of fixing the border problem.
It would prove difficult to whine about an issue if the issue has
been resolved.
Exactly. Now they've overturned Roe v Wade they have a problem. Abortion single issue
voters don't need to vote on that issue now and women who've been voting Republican but
want choice are going to switch.
Depending on the state, they may still have the choice.
Post by Governor Swill
The GOP has lost almost every election since Dobbs. Vance is going to cost them a lot of
women votes.
Certainly some. But people tend to be loyal to their party.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
Post by Governor Swill
What are they going to campaign on? Abortion? National Security?
Abortion is no longer a federal issue. It's up to each state. So
that isn't likely to be campaigned on.
Bet you a doughnut the Democrats will campaign on it. The Republicans are running away
from the hardliners.
Dems can try. But until SCOTUS over rules itself again, it's a
moot point.
They can lobby for a Constitutional Amendment, as anyone can, but
it's a long and difficult process. Of course, the only way to ensure
they lose is to do nothing.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
National Security is possible.
Not with Trump kissing Putin's ass and falling in love with Kim. Trump and the GOP are
vulnerable there too.
That will be the point of contention. The Republicans will deny
everything. They will focus on the lack of border security while
denying their part in its failure.
Will it work? With the hard line conservatives, it will. The rest
of the members may not fall so easily. Time will tell.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
But, there's that whole border thing.
Not if the Dems hammer home how many bills have gone to Congress on it that the Reps have
shut down. That's a powerful message and it's high time the Dems got it out there. "We've
been trying to sort out border security but the Republicans have blocked us at every turn.
The Reps will make the same claim in regards to the Dems.
It comes down to who is the better liar.
--
I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious,
self-righteous people around me.
Governor Swill
2024-07-30 00:12:53 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
Post by Governor Swill
Border crossing is down and a couple more public rejections of border solutions by the GOP
will convince the voters that they have no intention of fixing the border problem.
It would prove difficult to whine about an issue if the issue has
been resolved.
Exactly. Now they've overturned Roe v Wade they have a problem. Abortion single issue
voters don't need to vote on that issue now and women who've been voting Republican but
want choice are going to switch.
Depending on the state, they may still have the choice.
The thing is, how much of that bad feeling is going to cross state lines? Will Coloradan
women vote against Republicans because they *tried* to stop abortion? What about heavy
red states? Will Texas women vote in a new legislature that's prochoice? Will any women
nationally vote straight Dem tickets until Roe or something like it is restored? What
effect will Dobbs and the subsequent state bans have on state legislature campaigns?
Post by K Wills
Post by Governor Swill
The GOP has lost almost every election since Dobbs. Vance is going to cost them a lot of
women votes.
Certainly some. But people tend to be loyal to their party.
Historically. But consider GA. Kemp was re-elected governor with a hefty margin but
Trump's Senate choice lost. It's been like that all over the country. Vance was almost a
victim of it. He won his election with a low, single digit margin but the Republican
governor won with a 20 point spread.

There seems to be less party line voting than I would have expected and I think that's
because of Trump. His endorsement is a death knell down ballot. Just ask his Arizona
endorsees, who lost. Note also that Kari Lake got busy distancing herself from Trump and
MAGA in her latest campaign.
Post by K Wills
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
Post by Governor Swill
What are they going to campaign on? Abortion? National Security?
Abortion is no longer a federal issue. It's up to each state. So
that isn't likely to be campaigned on.
Bet you a doughnut the Democrats will campaign on it. The Republicans are running away
from the hardliners.
Dems can try. But until SCOTUS over rules itself again, it's a
moot point.
Agreed, the federal issue is settled for the moment but abortion could upset many state
configurations. Kansas and South Carolina Republicans tried multiple times to heavily
restrict/ban abortion. All those measures failed. I expect Republicans are going to
moderate their rhetoric, at the very least, in order to keep their jobs.

This loss of power after achieving an aim is why the GOP dare not allow the border to be
resolved. As long as it's an issue, they can run on it. But a definitive and popular
solution pulls the rug out from under them.
Post by K Wills
They can lobby for a Constitutional Amendment, as anyone can, but
it's a long and difficult process. Of course, the only way to ensure
they lose is to do nothing.
I doubt that will ever happen but it's not beyond the realm of possibility for another
SCOTUS to restore abortion nationally in a couple of generations.
Post by K Wills
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
National Security is possible.
Not with Trump kissing Putin's ass and falling in love with Kim. Trump and the GOP are
vulnerable there too.
That will be the point of contention. The Republicans will deny
everything.
It's a more difficult sell.
Post by K Wills
They will focus on the lack of border security while
denying their part in its failure.
This is where the Dems need to hammer it home. There is no escaping the fact that the GOP
has been putting the brakes on illegal immigration even before Biden. Reagan's amnesty,
not making eVerify mandatory and watering down penalties for hiring illegals can all be
laid at the Republicans' door. The Dems can complain that as far back as 2018
Congressional Republicans were denying *their own* President the resources needed to
secure the border.

It's up to the Dems to communicate that. It can be used to target Critters who voted
against border resources, so could be a useful tool in Senate and House races.
Post by K Wills
Will it work? With the hard line conservatives, it will. The rest
of the members may not fall so easily. Time will tell.
In the past, hard liners have replaced moderates. Getting "primaried" was all the rage
for a while. I'm thinking though, that given the way the public has been voting since
2019, some of the hard liners might be replaced by moderates.
Post by K Wills
Post by Governor Swill
Post by K Wills
But, there's that whole border thing.
Not if the Dems hammer home how many bills have gone to Congress on it that the Reps have
shut down. That's a powerful message and it's high time the Dems got it out there. "We've
been trying to sort out border security but the Republicans have blocked us at every turn.
The Reps will make the same claim in regards to the Dems.
It comes down to who is the better liar.
And that comes down to who can craft and deliver the best ad campaign. I don't think the
lateness of the Dem convention is an accident. I don't think Biden's withdrawal right
after the GOP convention was an accident either.

#nevertrump

"Russian Su-34 bomber crashes during training flight"
<https://kyivindependent.com/russian-bomber-crashes-during-training-flight/>
"Residents of the Serafimovichsky district in the Volgograd region filmed the crash site
of the Su-34 fighter-bomber. Supposedly the plane had an accident due to a technical
malfunction during a training flight." The crew survived. The cause of the crash is not
known.
<https://x.com/NatalkaKyiv/status/1817229206108966976>
<https://x.com/bayraktar_1love/status/1817171346784223253>
Jerry Sauk
2024-07-30 19:25:54 UTC
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by KWills
On Mon, 3 Jun 2024 04:55:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
Resorting to "debate" techniques like that isn't too convincing. And
people interested in being informed know that inflation has been halted.
NO, it hasn't been "halted". Halted would be ZERO PERCENT. Inflation
never came anywhere near that.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/11/economy/us-cpi-consumer-inflation-june/index.html
says Prices fell in June for the first time since the start of the pandemic
Prices falling is not inflation.
The price of fast food did NOT fall. I DEFY you to post an example of a
fast-food item, who's regular june price, is cheaper then what it was in May
April and March. Don't forget to provide photographic evidence.
John Doe
2024-07-30 20:34:03 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
The CPI went down. That happens when overall prices go down. It does not
mean ALL prices go down or that the specific price on a particular item
went down. It's the AVERAGE.
Governor Swill
2024-07-31 03:48:21 UTC
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
When Wendy's, McDonald's and Burger King all have $5 meal deal with a sandwich, fries,
nuggets and a drink, lunchtime inflation ceases to be a problem.

At the grocery store, bread is down forty cents in the past few weeks and milk is down to
$3 a gallon. Around here, gasoline is down a quarter over the past month. Lots of sales,
bargains and bogos too. Hellman's mayonnaise, buy one get one free, Peter Pan 40 oz, Ritz
crackers, sliced mushrooms, Smithfield large ham steaks all bogo. Kraft cheese sale, $5
lb or less for block cheese varieties.

Maybe Jerry is shopping at the wrong stores.

#nevertrump

The Guardian: Number of Russian invaders in Ukraine surge to 520,000 says
Commander-in-Chief Syrskyi
<https://euromaidanpress.com/2024/07/24/the-guardian-number-of-russian-invaders-in-ukraine-surge-to-520000-says-commander-in-chief-syrskyi/>
Yet the Russians remain stalled making little more than incremental progress while taking
heavy losses.
K Wills
2024-07-31 07:22:28 UTC
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
He knows. But, alas, intentional honesty is impossible for him.
I wish I were being anything less than 100% honest and accurate.
--
"I most stonger than Darth Vapor!"
-- Zladko "Zlad" Vladcik
K Wills
2024-07-31 07:19:52 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jul 2024 14:25:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
[...]
Outside of your profound learning disability, or inability to be
honest, the index doesn't confine itself to fast food.

[Cue Jenny running away from the truth. Or diverting from it.]
--
A small number of the documented lies of Jerry "Jenny" Sauk.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/?i=2
K Wills
2024-07-27 11:48:07 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jul 2024 13:40:18 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
Resorting to "debate" techniques like that isn't too convincing. And
people interested in being informed know that inflation has been halted.
NO, it hasn't been "halted". Halted would be ZERO PERCENT. Inflation
never came anywhere near that.
*Technically* you're right. The index went into the negative in
June, 2024. It would be more accurate to claim deflation. But that
isn't how you mean it.

Governor Swill
2024-07-27 21:00:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
Resorting to "debate" techniques like that isn't too convincing. And
people interested in being informed know that inflation has been halted.
NO, it hasn't been "halted". Halted would be ZERO PERCENT. Inflation
never came anywhere near that.
No, stupid, it wouldn't. Fed target is 2% range. With a rate at 3% and falling, and the
fed announcing at least one rate cut before Christmas, and luxury spending still high,
inflation can be said to have been whipped.

Milk is 3-4 bucks a gallon around here and my Kroger delivery has it for 2.76.

Most prices have stalled and some are dropping.

#nevertrump
"Inside the Right" -

Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-07-27 21:18:24 UTC
Most prices have stalled

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

K Wills
2024-07-23 08:04:07 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse.
What is "couse?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Thank you for admitting Bidon
Who is Bidon?
Post by Jerry Sauk
was the couse.
Ibid.

Governor Swill
2024-07-27 22:35:17 UTC
Finland suspects a Russian vessel violated the Nordic country’s territorial waters, the
government said, adding that its border guard is investigating the incident.
A Ukrainian court placed an 18-year-old in custody for at least 60 days over the shooting
death of former lawmaker Iryna Farion, state media reported. Farion, a hardline campaigner
against the use of the Russian language in Ukraine, was shot near her apartment in the
western city of Lviv. The suspect, Vyacheslav Zinchenko, was arrested in Dnipro, 800km
(497 miles) east of Lviv.
A Russian military court jailed two men for allegedly plotting to blow up fuel tanks at
Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport on orders from Ukraine’s secret services. Mikhail Dariy and
Ilya Kovylkov were sentenced to 22 years and 15 years, respectively, on “terrorism” and
other charges.

#nevertrump
Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-07-27 23:01:54 UTC

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Governor Swill
2024-07-27 20:27:56 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
COVID relief cash caused the inflation.

Trump provided two thirds of it.
<https://tinyurl.com/hxsd6wz9>
<https://www.investopedia.com/coronavirus-aid-relief-and-economic-security-cares-act-4800707#toc-comparison-to-the-consolidated-appropriations-act-and-the-american-rescue-plan>

Swill
Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-07-27 20:35:13 UTC
relief cash

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

K Wills
2024-07-28 09:06:43 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jul 2024 16:27:56 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
COVID relief cash caused the inflation.
The bulk of it. A bit is from corporate greed. But the
devaluation of the dollar definitely was the catalyst for inflation in
the U.S.
Post by Governor Swill
Trump provided two thirds of it.
<https://tinyurl.com/hxsd6wz9>
<https://www.investopedia.com/coronavirus-aid-relief-and-economic-security-cares-act-4800707#toc-comparison-to-the-consolidated-appropriations-act-and-the-american-rescue-plan>
Everyone thought it was so great when they got it. And, it
probably was. But now we're all paying for it.
Successfully wasting Usenet's time since 1993.
Governor Swill
2024-07-28 14:23:17 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Trump provided two thirds of it.
<https://tinyurl.com/hxsd6wz9>
<https://www.investopedia.com/coronavirus-aid-relief-and-economic-security-cares-act-4800707#toc-comparison-to-the-consolidated-appropriations-act-and-the-american-rescue-plan>
Everyone thought it was so great when they got it. And, it
probably was. But now we're all paying for it.
Lol! I said that last Thanksgiving. "Inflation is terrible but did any of us refuse to
cash those relief checks?"

#nevertrump
NP: Beethoven - Symphony No. 5 In C Minor, Op. 67 "Fate": I. Allegro Con Brio
K Wills
2024-07-29 20:25:33 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jul 2024 10:23:17 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Trump provided two thirds of it.
<https://tinyurl.com/hxsd6wz9>
<https://www.investopedia.com/coronavirus-aid-relief-and-economic-security-cares-act-4800707#toc-comparison-to-the-consolidated-appropriations-act-and-the-american-rescue-plan>
Everyone thought it was so great when they got it. And, it
probably was. But now we're all paying for it.
Lol! I said that last Thanksgiving. "Inflation is terrible but did any of us refuse to
cash those relief checks?"
We didn't even qualify to get them, so it didn't matter to us. I
wasn't upset, though. It meant more funds for those people who
probably really needed them. And there certainly were those who needed
the money.
But, no. No one objected when spending the money they got.
2) Those who can't.
%
that's what i do with my money , i spend it
Governor Swill
2024-07-30 00:14:37 UTC
Post by K Wills
1) Those who can count
2) Those who can't.
hehe

#nevertrump

"‘A self-indulgent mistake’: John Bolton annihilates JD Vance, Trump’s VP pick"

Jerry Sauk
2024-07-30 19:38:03 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
COVID relief cash caused the inflation.
No It didn't. The runaway inflation was year's AFTER the covid check's.
Not to mention that fact that the Covid relief check's was a substitute for
ACTUAL PAYCHECKS that were missing becouse people weren't working. And it
was just a tiny percentage of that money, so the covid checks had NOTHING to
do with inflation.

OH, and BTW how the hell can you claim that inflation was a "international"
thing, therefore NOT coused by Biden, and then say AMERICAN covid checks
coused it?!!!!
Governor Swill
2024-07-31 03:58:50 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
COVID relief cash caused the inflation.
No It didn't. The runaway inflation was year's AFTER the covid check's.
Yes it did, stupid.

Do you know what inflation *really* means? It means there's more money chasing fewer
goods. Trump and Biden dumped six trillion dollars into a twenty trillion economy that
was running short on goods.

The inflation bit just as the economy was opening back up and goods were filling store
shelves. Pent up demand and an extra six trillion to spend stimulated the inflation which
is now so beaten, prices are falling and the fed has announced it will be cutting rates at
least once this fall and perhaps twice.

You can't run on inflation anymore.
You can't run against Joe Biden anymore.
You dare not run on abortion.
You can't run on the border because you shot down every attempt to control it and the
public *knows* it.
You can't run on family values because your #1 has five kids by three baby mamas every one
of whom he cheated on and your #2 is a bisexual dick sucker who humps furniture and wears
eyeliner.
You can't run on national security because your guy ran from Syria, Somalia, Germany,
Russia, China and if he gets elected, he'll run from Ukraine.

What else you got?

#nevertrump
K Wills
2024-07-31 07:22:08 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jul 2024 14:38:03 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Foulty logic. The FACT'S are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon and trump HELPED AMERICAN'S when they needed
the help the most.
The inflation had a cause, not merely a time frame.
Yes, it did have a couse. Thank you for admitting Bidon was the couse.
COVID relief cash caused the inflation.
No It didn't.
Please get professional mental health care for your NEED to lie.
I'm serious.
Post by Jerry Sauk
The runaway inflation was year's
What does year own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
AFTER the covid check's.
What does check own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
was a substitute for
ACTUAL PAYCHECKS that were missing becouse
What is "becouse?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
people weren't working. And it
was just a tiny percentage of that money, so the covid checks had NOTHING to
do with inflation.
As you already know, but won't admit because of your NEED to lie,
the stimulus payments devalued the dollar.
Post by Jerry Sauk
OH, and BTW how the hell can you claim that inflation was a "international"
thing,
Because it is.
Post by Jerry Sauk
therefore NOT coused
What is "coused?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
by Biden,
Because it wasn't.
Post by Jerry Sauk
and then say AMERICAN covid checks
coused
Ibid.
Post by Jerry Sauk
it?!!!!
Why are you being so dishonest? What is at the root of your NEED
to lie?

KWills
2024-06-04 08:29:09 UTC
On Mon, 3 Jun 2024 04:55:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by John Doe
[...]
What is "Foulty?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
logic. The FACT'S
What does fact own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
are, BIDEN was in office when the inflation
ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Both Bidon
Who is Bidon?
Post by Jerry Sauk
and trump
Trump is a proper name and is to be capitalized. But you know
this.
Post by Jerry Sauk
HELPED AMERICAN'S
What does AMERICAN own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
when they needed
the help the most.
And the devaluation of the U.S. dollar is the result.

[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Governor Swill
2024-06-04 09:34:24 UTC
Post by KWills
On Mon, 3 Jun 2024 04:55:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by John Doe
[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
logic. The FACT'S
What does fact own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
and trump
Trump is a proper name and is to be capitalized. But you know
this.
Post by Jerry Sauk
HELPED AMERICAN'S
What does AMERICAN own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
when they needed
the help the most.
And the devaluation of the U.S. dollar is the result.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Ordinarily I'd flame you for doing a typo flame but, JEEBUS, this fucktard is illliterate!
He ought not be allowed near a pencil, let alone a keyboard.

Swill

#nevertrump
KWills
2024-06-05 07:28:49 UTC
On Tue, 04 Jun 2024 05:34:24 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
On Mon, 3 Jun 2024 04:55:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
Post by NoBody
Post by KWills
[...]
Post by John Doe
[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
logic. The FACT'S
What does fact own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
and trump
Trump is a proper name and is to be capitalized. But you know
this.
Post by Jerry Sauk
HELPED AMERICAN'S
What does AMERICAN own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
when they needed
the help the most.
And the devaluation of the U.S. dollar is the result.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Ordinarily I'd flame you for doing a typo flame but, JEEBUS, this fucktard is illliterate!
If this were a case of typos, I wouldn't mention them, unless the
intended meaning couldn't be figured out.
They are not typos. Jerry spells words wrong intentionally.
Post by Governor Swill
He ought not be allowed near a pencil, let alone a keyboard.
A great source of entertainment would be lost, though.
--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.
Governor Swill
2024-06-05 17:59:12 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
On Mon, 3 Jun 2024 04:55:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<snip>
Post by KWills
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
There were three COVID stimulus acts: March 2020, December 2020 and March
2021. Trump and his Congress enacted $4.5T in COVID spending
, Biden and his Congress enacted another $1.9T.
Thus Biden can be held responsible for 30% of Covid caused inflation, the
other 70% can be blamed on Trump./help-cities.html>
Foulty
What is "Foulty?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
logic. The FACT'S
What does fact own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
and trump
Trump is a proper name and is to be capitalized. But you know
this.
Post by Jerry Sauk
HELPED AMERICAN'S
What does AMERICAN own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
when they needed
the help the most.
And the devaluation of the U.S. dollar is the result.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Ordinarily I'd flame you for doing a typo flame but, JEEBUS, this fucktard is illliterate!
If this were a case of typos, I wouldn't mention them, unless the
intended meaning couldn't be figured out.
They are not typos. Jerry spells words wrong intentionally.
I don't think it's deliberate. I think she's just stupid.
Post by KWills
Post by Governor Swill
He ought not be allowed near a pencil, let alone a keyboard.
A great source of entertainment would be lost, though.
Makes rightism look bad for sure. Not that it needs the help these days.

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Eric at a press conference in New York Wed, May 29, 2024
after his father's guilty verdict was handed down said:

"I cannot wait for the day that we win. We will. We're white. The country knows
that this is nonsense."
<https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/internet-roasting-eric-trump-viral-172538135.html>

(video at link)

Not left, not right, forward. https://www.forwardparty.com/

KWills
2024-06-06 07:42:28 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Governor Swill
There were three COVID stimulus acts: March 2020, December 2020 and March
2021. Trump and his Congress enacted $4.5T in COVID spending
, Biden and his Congress enacted another $1.9T.
Thus Biden can be held responsible for 30% of Covid caused inflation, the
other 70% can be blamed on Trump./help-cities.html>
Foulty
What is "Foulty?"
Post by Jerry Sauk
logic. The FACT'S
What does fact own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
and trump
Trump is a proper name and is to be capitalized. But you know
this.
Post by Jerry Sauk
HELPED AMERICAN'S
What does AMERICAN own?
Post by Jerry Sauk
when they needed
the help the most.
And the devaluation of the U.S. dollar is the result.
[Cue avoidance from Jenny.]
Ordinarily I'd flame you for doing a typo flame but, JEEBUS, this fucktard is illliterate!
If this were a case of typos, I wouldn't mention them, unless the
intended meaning couldn't be figured out.
They are not typos. Jerry spells words wrong intentionally.
I don't think it's deliberate. I think she's just stupid.
Jenny is VERY stupid. This is a truth he (Jenny is actually a
male, but posted as Jenny in the past, so we call him Jenny to honor
his chosen name) is compelled to prove with nearly every post.
However, at this point he knows the correct spelling of most words.
But he has a mental health condition that make intentional honesty
impossible for him.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by KWills
Post by Governor Swill
He ought not be allowed near a pencil, let alone a keyboard.
A great source of entertainment would be lost, though.
Makes rightism look bad for sure. Not that it needs the help these days.
It is pretty easy, really.
--
If the grass if greener on the other side of the fence,
the septic tank probably has a leak.
Jerry Sauk
2024-07-22 18:59:50 UTC
Post by John Doe
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Doesn't change the fact that here is america Joe Biden was president when it
happened. What the rest of the world does, is irrelevent.
Post by John Doe
2. Numerous news articles have focused on the fact that a significant
amount of "inflation" is the result of deliberate price gouging from
companies who either want to make the current administration look bad or
take advantage of public confusion about inflation.
Possible, but doesn't change the fact taht inflation is out of control and
our politician's are ultimately responsible. Either by thier action's or
perhaps in Bidon's case his inaction.
J Carlson
2024-07-22 19:18:57 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Nothing can ever change the fact that you're an illiterate fucktard who doesn't
know what he's bullshitting about, ever. Inflation *has* been a global
phenomenon, and not all world leaders did all the same things.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
2. Numerous news articles have focused on the fact that a significant
amount of "inflation" is the result of deliberate price gouging from
companies who either want to make the current administration look bad or
take advantage of public confusion about inflation.
Possible, but doesn't change the fact taht inflation is out of control and
Inflation is *not* out of control, you fucking illiterate liar. It never was
"out of control," and now it's much lower than it was. It is currently a bit
under 3%. https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate

Note, you stupid fuck: that doesn't mean that prices generally are going to
fall. *Some* prices might fall, but if the general inflation rate is 3%, that
means prices overall are still rising.
Post by Jerry Sauk
our politician's are ultimately responsible. Either by thier [sic] action's [sic]
or perhaps in Bidon's [sic] case his inaction.
You are monumentally stupid.
Governor Swill
2024-07-27 22:37:59 UTC
<snip>
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
1. Inflation is a worldwide issue, not just a USA issue,
Doesn't change the fact that here is america Joe Biden was president when it
happened. What the rest of the world does, is irrelevent.
You really are barely literate, aren't you?
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
2. Numerous news articles have focused on the fact that a significant
amount of "inflation" is the result of deliberate price gouging from
companies who either want to make the current administration look bad or
take advantage of public confusion about inflation.
Possible, but doesn't change the fact taht inflation is out of control and
our politician's are ultimately responsible.
Unless they're a Republican, in which case it's all the fault of the Magic Democrats®.

#nevertrump
Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-07-27 23:02:19 UTC
it's all the fault of

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

K Wills
2024-07-28 09:08:37 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jul 2024 18:37:59 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
<snip>
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
1. Inflation is a worldwide issue, not just a USA issue,
Doesn't change the fact that here is america Joe Biden was president when it
happened. What the rest of the world does, is irrelevent.
You really are barely literate, aren't you?
Or he was satiating his NEED to lie.
Profound learning disability, or a real NEED to lie? We may never
know.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by John Doe
2. Numerous news articles have focused on the fact that a significant
amount of "inflation" is the result of deliberate price gouging from
companies who either want to make the current administration look bad or
take advantage of public confusion about inflation.
Possible, but doesn't change the fact taht inflation is out of control and
our politician's are ultimately responsible.
Unless they're a Republican, in which case it's all the fault of the Magic Democrats®.
Isn't everything? :)
late. :)
El Correcto
2024-07-28 16:04:25 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Doesn't change the fact that here is america Joe Biden was president when
it happened. What the rest of the world does, is irrelevent.
Constitutional Objectivists agree that the price of hamburgers, french fries,
soft drinks and other junk food are the responsibility of the oval office
because corporate greed and price gouging fat unhealthy imbeciles for the
shit they eat is under government control.
super70s
2024-07-28 10:56:16 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Fast food is no longer healthy for your wallet. Common fast food favorites
increased in price under President Joe Biden’s so-called Bidenomics.
Well good. Getting weened off fast food is the best thing that could
happen to Americans of all ethnic groups.

Biden had nothing to do with all these junk food corporations raising
their prices but if the right wants to give him credit for extending
the life expectancy of Americans then fine.
Harry
2024-07-28 16:12:30 UTC
Republicans blame the government for all good and bad things.
K Wills
2024-07-29 20:25:33 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jul 2024 05:56:16 -0500, super70s
Post by super70s
Post by Ubiquitous
Fast food is no longer healthy for your wallet. Common fast food favorites
increased in price under President Joe Biden’s so-called Bidenomics.
Well good. Getting weened off fast food is the best thing that could
happen to Americans of all ethnic groups.
In moderation, it's probably ok. But there are those who are so
stump stupid, they can't even make a sandwich.
Post by super70s
Biden had nothing to do with all these junk food corporations raising
their prices but if the right wants to give him credit for extending
the life expectancy of Americans then fine.
The President has little to do with the cost of fast food. Sure,
he, or she as the case could become, can make comments in favor of or
against fast food, which could have a minor impact. But that's all
that can be realistically happen. Only the very stupid would even
think more can be expected.
--
The Aztec contribution to our multicultural feast
will be delayed, until the main course stops begging
for his life.
Governor Swill
2024-07-30 00:16:28 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by Ubiquitous
Fast food is no longer healthy for your wallet. Common fast food favorites
increased in price under President Joe Biden’s so-called Bidenomics.
Well good. Getting weened off fast food is the best thing that could
happen to Americans of all ethnic groups.
In moderation, it's probably ok. But there are those who are so
stump stupid, they can't even make a sandwich.
They're running out of ice in Alabama. The only guy who knew the recipe died.
Post by K Wills
Post by super70s
Biden had nothing to do with all these junk food corporations raising
their prices but if the right wants to give him credit for extending
the life expectancy of Americans then fine.
The President has little to do with the cost of fast food. Sure,
he, or she as the case could become, can make comments in favor of or
against fast food, which could have a minor impact. But that's all
that can be realistically happen. Only the very stupid would even
think more can be expected.
#nevertrump
Video: "The mother of a soldier, Kristina Ciocan, begs the Ministry of Defense and Putin
to return her son home. Her son’s contract ended 2 years ago, but the Army keeps on
sending him back to the front despite several serious wounds."
<https://x.com/NatalkaKyiv/status/1816947446276071611>
Ubiquitous
2024-07-30 15:19:03 UTC
Post by super70s
Biden had nothing to do with all these junk food corporations raising
their prices
TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity
OrigInfoJunkie
2024-07-30 15:24:31 UTC
Post by super70s
Biden had nothing to do with all these junk food corporations raising
their prices
I suck. I blow. I suck and I blow.
That's right, you stupid fucking troll.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2024-07-30 16:49:57 UTC
I suck. I blow. I suck and I blow.
That's right, I'm a stupid fucking troll.
Tell us something we don't know, dwarf. LOL
Ubiquitous
2024-10-16 17:33:04 UTC
Post by OrigInfoJunkie
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by super70s
Biden had nothing to do with all these junk food corporations raising
their prices
TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8