Vance Seems to be Getting Much Better - Frustrates MSM Attackers
Add Reply
186282@ud0s4.net
2024-10-14 05:41:50 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13954691/jd-vance-interview-deranged-mindset-illegal-migrants.html

JD Vance leaves NYT reporter stunned with his simple solution
for the migrant crisis

https://www.dailywire.com/news/jd-vance-wrecks-abc-news-host-martha-raddatz-do-you-hear-yourself

JD Vance Wrecks ABC News Host Martha Raddatz: ‘Do You Hear Yourself?’

The exchange happened Sunday on the network’s “This Week”
show when Raddatz suggested that it was not a big deal that
a “a handful of apartment complexes” were taken over by
criminal illegal alien gangs from Venezuela.

“Senator Vance, I’m going to stop you because I know exactly
what happened,” Raddatz claimed. “I’m going to stop you.
The incidents were limited to a handful of apartment complexes
and the mayor said our dedicated police officers have acted
on those concerns. A handful of problems.”

Vance fired back: “Martha, do you hear yourself? Only a
handful of apartment complexes in America were taken over
by Venezuelan gangs, and Donald Trump is the problem, and
not Kamala Harris’s open border?”

https://apnews.com/article/jd-vance-trump-lost-new-york-times-interview-e81ea9bc1900cab9eaf691e216d7a49e

When pressed, like FIVE times, to give a verdict on
the previous election, Vance accused the 'interviewer'
of just slinging slogans rather than having any interest
in the Truth.

. . .

Looks as if Vance is now UP TO SPEED and handling,
spanking, the MSM quite nicely. Turns out he WAS
a good choice.

As for commie Walz ... he's an anchor around K's neck.
Even his own fam posed in Trump shirts - said he was
a total shit.

K is an anchor around her own neck too ... something
like zero brain activity to be seen. Her #1 job in
Joe's world was to be BAD ... and she's STILL bad.

Her little, alleged, post-convention bounce has gone
totally flat. Decent pollsters, bookies and even
Bill Maher say she's toast. She can't even handle
puff-ball interviews with ultra-lib MSM people.
There are credible allegations that "60 Minutes"
actually EDITED its interview to make her look good.

Trump is far from "perfect", but almost ANYONE is
better for the USA/west than she is. While he has
a grating persona sometimes, Trump IS an experienced
and pro-USA POTUS. Given the world situation right
now we NEED that, badly.

Hmm ... a few weeks left ... will the Dems switch
to yet ANOTHER candidate ? Some 'celeb' ? :-)
John Doe
2024-10-14 15:30:38 UTC
Post by ***@ud0s4.net
[...]
In the real world, people know the MAYOR of Aurora says Vance was lying
and that 9 of the 10 gang members are in jail.
Skeeter
2024-10-14 16:27:26 UTC
In article <BOaPO.1101940$***@fx15.ams4>, ***@private.corp
says...
Post by John Doe
Post by ***@ud0s4.net
[...]
You moron. You think 9 people empties the gang? Have you ever been to
Denver?