Harris tries to make her case in contentious Fox interview
Add Reply
TruthBarker
2024-10-17 10:46:31 UTC
The vice president subjected herself to an interrogation as she tries to
reach more conservative voters.

The half-hour interview with anchor Bret Baier was contentious from the
start and stayed that way throughout. He recycled Republican talking
points into accusations and frequently interrupted the vice president —
the two talking over each other at times.

"I would like that we would have a conversation that is grounded in the
full assessment of the facts,” Harris said at one point when Baier
apologized for speaking over her.

"This is a democracy,” she said. “And in a democracy, the president of
the United States should be willing to be able to handle criticism
without saying he would lock people up for doing it."

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/10/16/2024-elections-live-coverage-updates-analysis/harris-baier-fox-00184078

Harris knew exactly what to expect when she agreed to the interview, she
would be walking into enemy territory.

She did quite well considering Baier’s constant attempt to talk over her
and interrupt while she was talking. Baier was not interested in getting
out the information but more interested in coming out the winner.

Kamala Harris had the balls (so to speak) to do the interview whereas
Trump is running like a coward from interviews with an excuse ‘they are
fake news’.
John Doe
2024-10-17 19:47:37 UTC
Post by TruthBarker
[...]
I agree. The real test will be with women. If they're fine with churches
where they can't rise to the top, and fine with a government who tells
them what they can and cannot do with their own bodies, Trump may well
be back in power, ready to bring democracy to its knees.

On the other hand, if they want freedom...