Ben Shapiro Breaks Down Kamala Harris' Fox News Interview: "Full-Scale Disaster"
Add Reply
Ubiquitous
2024-10-16 23:30:47 UTC
Daily Wire editor emeritus Ben Shapiro reviewed Vice President Kamala
Harris' interview on Fox News after it aired on Wednesday evening,
calling it a "full-scale disaster area" for her campaign for president.

Harris sat for an interview with Fox News host Bret Baier on Wednesday.
The roughly 25-minute sit-down was arguably her toughest interview yet
in a campaign that has been light on opportunities for direct media
scrutiny.

"Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. I thought it was not going to be great. I did
not think it was going to be that not great," Shapiro said.

"So listen, Kamala Harris has been avoiding difficult interviews this
entire election cycle. The most difficult interview she did was with
Bill Whitaker, and `60 Minutes' chopped it up to make her look better.
That did not happen with Bret Baier and it was a full-scale disaster
area for her," he continued.

The Daily Wire host then went through some of Harris' worst moments,
beginning with the first issue of the interview: immigration. Baier
questioned Harris on the Biden administration's decision to repeal
dozens of executive orders on border policy implemented under the
previous Trump administration and the impact that decision had on the
unprecedented wave of illegal immigration that has taken place in the
past four years.

"She immediately swiveled. She will not answer the question," Shapiro
said. "She won't just say, listen, we blew it at the beginning. We
reversed Donald Trump's executive orders. We got it right now. We
understand the problem. . But she can't do that because she also wants
to say that she owns it, that she was involved in every decision."

Harris struggled to field questions on her pitch to "turn the page" on
her term as vice president, rationalize why nearly 80% of Americans
believe the country is on the "wrong track," her past support of
taxpayer-funded sex change surgeries for illegal immigrants and
inmates, her defense of President Joe Biden's mental acuity, and other
topics. Throughout the interview, she overwhelmingly preferred to
redirect to former president Donald Trump than to answer questions
about her record in the Biden administration.

"Man, she looked bad," Shapiro said. "She looked absolutely awful. She
looked contentious. She looked angry at Bret Baier for having the
temerity to ask her any sort of serious question. She's got to be super
ticked at her team for suggesting that she do Bret Baier in the first
place. She's unwilling or unable to answer any question about policy at
all in this election cycle."

"The only thing she's got at all in this election cycle, the only thing
she's got and everybody knows it is" talking about Trump, he continued.
"But here is the problem: the minute you dig below the surface, what
you realize is that she is an empty vessel for the entire Biden
administration agenda. And she's not particularly smart. She doesn't
know her own policies well enough to make cogent and interesting
distinctions about how her policies work. She doesn't understand how to
defend the policies that she has herself put into place."

My instant reaction to Kamala Harris' interview with Bret
Baier. Let's just say it didn't go well. As in, the Hindenburg
levels of not well. pic.twitter.com/HuLFkLv9rS

- Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) October 16, 2024

Let's go Brandon!
pothead
2024-10-17 13:05:47 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
That interview was like 10 simultaneous dumpster fires inside a Tesla
dealership.

Kamala Harris is utterly unable to give a direct answer to simple
questions. She is so used to pivoting and the media letting her get
away with it that when Brett Baier didn't let her off the hook but
instead asked followup questions she was flummoxed.

We saw the real Kamala Harris last night and it was not a pretty sight.
She is woefully unfit for the role of POTUS.
--
pothead
Kama Lama Ding Dong is the long lost sister of
Rama Lama Ding Dong
Skeeter
2024-10-17 13:53:28 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Did you see the look on Brets face? He was like "I just want this to be
over".
pothead
2024-10-17 14:41:28 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by pothead
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Yep.
She tried to filibuster and ramble on in order to run out the clock but
he wouldn't let get away with that tactic.
Rama Lama Ding Dong
Skeeter
and she was 20 minutes late.
kazu
2024-10-17 20:21:51 UTC
i dont like that ben shapira guy, he gives bad faith vibes.
John Doe
2024-10-17 22:17:23 UTC
Post by kazu
Post by Ubiquitous
Daily Wire editor emeritus Ben Shapiro reviewed Vice President Kamala
Harris' interview on Fox News after it aired on Wednesday evening,
calling it a "full-scale disaster area" for her campaign for president.
i dont like that ben shapira guy, he gives bad faith vibes.
That, and all the lying. He's the kind of source quoted by people
desperate to justify what they feel.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?speaker=ben-shapiro

https://www.reddit.com/r/samharris/comments/7644uh/is_ben_shapiro_completely_delusional_or/

https://www.currentaffairs.org/news/2021/06/everything-ben-shapiro-says-is-still-worthless