Democrats Are Hemorrhaging Male Voters, So Obama Helped By Insulting Men
Add Reply
Ubiquitous
2024-10-12 02:05:09 UTC
Vice President Kamala Harris has a major problem with male voters: they
don’t like her. The Democrats’ de facto 2024 candidate, propelled to
the top of the ticket by the shockwave of President Joe Biden’s
unceremonious ouster from the race, can’t convince men that she’s right
for the job.

As the obviously troubling internal poll numbers trickled in, the
campaign has tried a number of strategies to build back support — among
them, deploying her honesty-challenged running mate Governor Tim Walz
(D-MN), and embattled second gentleman Doug Emhoff — but thus far,
nothing has appeared to stick.

The answer, apparently, was to bring in former President Barack Obama,
who proceeded to scold men — particularly black men — for not falling
in line and blindly following the vice president into four more years
of bad fiscal policy, unlimited abortions, and open borders, all topped
off with word salads blaming them on someone else.

“And you are thinking about sitting out?” Obama asked. “Part of it
makes me think — and I’m speaking to men directly — part of it makes me
think that, well, you just aren’t feeling the idea of having a woman as
president, and you’re coming up with other alternatives and other
reasons for that.”

But CNN Republican commentator Scott Jennings wasn’t sure the Obama
strategy would be any more effective than anything the campaign had
previously tried.

WATCH:

Dems struggling with men of all races and Obama goes out and
insults them? Discussed on @cnn. pic.twitter.com/jqEc5oE6dV

— Scott Jennings (@ScottJenningsKY) October 11, 2024

“This is the political party that thinks gender is just a state of
mind, and now all of a sudden they’re like, ‘Oh, my God, we’re having
trouble with moderate biological males,'” Jennings began. “I mean, who
is surprised about this?”

“Democratic Party elites like Obama, and like others have been
viciously attacking Donald Trump since 2016 and everything they said
about him is what they have always said about him,” Jennings continued.
“And I don’t think it’s particularly effective right now.”

“I think their problem isn’t attacking Trump, their problem is finding
reasons to give people to support Kamala Harris,” Jennings then pivoted
to address Obama directly, adding, “This stop he made, and this plea
he’s making to African American men, I mean, he said today – he
insulted them! He first of all admits that they’re not enthusiastic
about her. He said, ‘You just aren’t feeling the idea of having a woman
as president and you’re coming up with other alternatives and reasons
for that.'”

Jennings concluded by saying that it was all a part of the Democrats’
usual playbook to insult anyone who didn’t respond positively to
persuasion.

“Obama, specifically, when he was having trouble with rural voters in
Pennsylvania, go back all the way into his campaigns, he insulted them
about their culture and values,” he said. “I don’t think it’s helpful
to insult a group of people who are already not enthusiastic about your
campaign, but I think that’s what he did today … The story tonight is
they’re struggling with men, Obama’s insulting men, and they’re out
saying, ‘Let’s fix it by sending Tim Walz out and hiring Mitt Romney,
it’s crazy to me!”
--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.
John Doe
2024-10-16 18:39:41 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
If America actually is backwards enough that the population doesn't want
a woman leader, maybe Trump is right to take democracy away from us.
Skeeter
Being a woman isn't the issue. Being a dumb ass puppet is.
TruthBarker
Why are you supporting a fat dumb ass? a puppet on a string?
Skeeter
I am not voting for Harris. Nice try to spin but pretty lame.
TruthBarker

Skeeter
2024-10-17 13:06:54 UTC
Post by TruthBarker
Post by Skeeter
Post by TruthBarker
Post by Skeeter
says...
http://youtu.be/S_GI1hUwH3E
I don't go to youtube links.
super70s
2024-10-16 21:41:53 UTC
Not as much as Republicans are hemorrhaging female voters.

This will be particularly evident in the first presidential election
since Samuel Alito dropped his big fat turd in the punch bowl.

Trump is on record saying he's proud of it.
John Doe
2024-10-16 23:27:43 UTC
Post by super70s
Not as much as Republicans are hemorrhaging female voters.
This will be particularly evident in the first presidential election
since Samuel Alito dropped his big fat turd in the punch bowl.
Trump is on record saying he's proud of it.
It's hard to read the tea leaves right now. It's just difficult to think
a majority of women want the government making their health care
decisions and want a sexual assaulter as president, but maybe there are
more "good little wives" who vote the way their husband tells them to
vote than I would have guessed.

I take heart in the fact that Harris's donations are way outstripping
Trump's as an indicator of support and enthusiasm. I know I wouldn't
want to admit to a pollster that I was voting for a baboon-faced
dementia patient who promises to set the military on his critics.
Skeeter
2024-10-17 00:51:29 UTC
In article <QZXPO.952521$***@fx14.ams4>, ***@private.corp
says...
Post by John Doe
I take heart in the fact that Harris's donations are way outstripping
Trump's as an indicator of support and enthusiasm.
Her money was taken from Joes funds and donated by billionaires. No
normal thinking citizen would send her a dime.
TruthBarker

Chris Ahlstrom
2024-10-17 12:03:56 UTC
Post by TruthBarker
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by John Doe
I take heart in the fact that Harris's donations are way outstripping
Trump's as an indicator of support and enthusiasm.
Her money was taken from Joes funds and donated by billionaires. No
normal thinking citizen would send her a dime.
http://youtu.be/t7hsVa18yfA
I could do that laugh! It would be fun!

Mooooooahhahahahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
It is not a good omen when goldfish commit suicide.
Skeeter
Like cackling cameltoe?
super70s
2024-10-17 16:55:10 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by John Doe
I take heart in the fact that Harris's donations are way outstripping
Trump's as an indicator of support and enthusiasm.
Her money was taken from Joes funds and donated by billionaires.
Musk and other billionaires keep Trump afloat, donating over $350
million to MAGA super PACs.

Despite his support among the ultra-rich, Vice President Kamala Harris
has raised nearly twice as much as Trump

https://www.salon.com/2024/10/16/musk-and-other-billionaires-keep-afloat-
donating-over-350-million-to-maga-super-pacs/
Skeeter
2024-10-17 17:20:08 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by John Doe
I take heart in the fact that Harris's donations are way outstripping
Trump's as an indicator of support and enthusiasm.
Her money was taken from Joes funds and donated by billionaires.
Musk and other billionaires keep Trump afloat, donating over $350
million to MAGA super PACs.
We're not talking about Trump.
Post by super70s
Despite his support among the ultra-rich, Vice President Kamala Harris
has raised nearly twice as much as Trump
For very few billionaires and taking Joes funds.
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
Pierre Delecto Romney
2024-10-17 18:26:22 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Vice President Kamala Harris
has raised nearly twice as much as Trump
And is down 60/40% in the Polymarket election handicapping numbers.

Enjoy the red wave, you asshole.
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
John Doe
Looks like Trump's plan to get Americans to hate other Americans is working.
Skeeter
I didn't see that. But Hillary did call us a bunch of deplorables.
John Doe
2024-10-17 22:22:00 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Ubiquitous
Vice President Kamala Harris
has raised nearly twice as much as Trump
And is down 60/40% in the Polymarket election handicapping numbers.
Enjoy the red wave, you asshole.
Looks like Trump's plan to get Americans to hate other Americans is working.
I didn't see that. But Hillary did call us a bunch of deplorables.
For the sake of anyone reading this who's interested in the truth.
Hillary NEVER said ALL Trump supporters were deplorables. That's a fox
lie. What she did say was that the racists and misogynists in the crowd
were deplorables.

Some on the right have pretended this was an attack on all Trump
supporters, in a way similar to trying to make an attack on one
pedophile priest seem to be an attack on all of Christianity.
Skeeter
2024-10-17 23:06:09 UTC
In article <d6gQO.1634318$***@fx11.ams4>, ***@private.corp
says...
Post by John Doe
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Ubiquitous
Vice President Kamala Harris
has raised nearly twice as much as Trump
And is down 60/40% in the Polymarket election handicapping numbers.
Enjoy the red wave, you asshole.
Looks like Trump's plan to get Americans to hate other Americans is working.
I didn't see that. But Hillary did call us a bunch of deplorables.
For the sake of anyone reading this who's interested in the truth.
Hillary NEVER said ALL Trump supporters were deplorables. That's a fox
lie. What she did say was that the racists and misogynists in the crowd
were deplorables.
I watched her say it.
Sounds like the tactics the left is using on Trump.
super70s
2024-10-17 19:49:55 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Vice President Kamala Harris
has raised nearly twice as much as Trump
And is down 60/40% in the Polymarket election handicapping numbers.
You're out of your fucking gourd if you think this election is going to
wind up 60/40 for anybody.

Why don't you bet the farm on it though if you're so sure it will. <snort>
Post by Pierre Delecto Romney
Enjoy the red wave, you asshole.
Just like the 2022 red wave you were all expecting. Oops, never
happened did it shitstain.
BTW that first little cutsie emoji of yours isn't even loading cupcake.
Skeeter
Name calling is what desperate people do.
Pierre Delecto Romney
2024-10-17 22:14:25 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Vice President Kamala Harris
has raised nearly twice as much as Trump
And is down 60/40% in the Polymarket election handicapping numbers.
You're out of your fucking gourd if you think this election is going to
wind up 60/40 for anybody.
Early voting is heavily Trump - heavily.
Post by super70s
Why don't you bet the farm on it though if you're so sure it will. <snort>
Post by Pierre Delecto Romney
Enjoy the red wave, you asshole.
Just like the 2022 red wave you were all expecting. Oops, never happened
did it shitstain.
The nice thing about this is you WILL be gone, likely to Gitmo.
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
John Doe
2024-10-17 23:41:07 UTC
Post by super70s
Why don't you bet the farm on it though if you're so sure it will. <snort>
Post by Pierre Delecto Romney
Enjoy the red wave, you asshole.
Just like the 2022 red wave you were all expecting. Oops, never
happened did it shitstain.
The nice thing about this is you WILL be gone, likely to Gitmo.
Spoken like someone who doesn't give the slightest shit about democracy
or freedom of speech.